Wish Lists Make it Easy to Show Your Compassion for Families
Ronald McDonald House Houston focuses on making our Houses feel like Homes. We are very successful at this because of people like you, providing generous donations of items like snacks, toiletries, cleaning products, paper dishes and other items that people need and use every day in their own homes.
Please look over these wish lists and see how easy it is to brighten the everyday lives of families who are concentrating on the health, healing and happiness of their children during their stay at the hospitals.
Each House and Family Room has their own specific wish lists below, but basic items throughout RMH Houston are always welcomed.
Due to the nature of our unique mission, we ask that all food items be individually wrapped, if applicable.
- Tuna and Chicken Kits
- Fruit (fresh or individual servings)
- Individually packaged cookies
- Individually packaged granola bars
- Individually packaged fruit snacks
- Microwave meals (Ravioli, Mac & Cheese)
- Liquid laundry detergent
- Powder dishwasher detergent
- Disposable beverage cups (12 or 16 oz)
- Trash bags
- Disposable bowls
- Disposable dessert plates
- Travel-size toothpaste
- Liquid dish soap (anti-bacterial)
- Food service cleaner
- Plastic forks and spoons
- 3-section styrofoam plates
- Latex-free vinyl gloves
- Kroger, Target, Wal-Mart
- Master Card, VISA, American Express (no expiration dates)
- Edwards Movie Theater
- Museum District Passes
Print a checklist or shop Amazon for direct shipping!