The Run for a Reason program offers guaranteed ways to enter the Chevron Houston Marathon and Aramco Houston Half Marathon held in Houston every January. Even if you already have your registration into either race, you can still sign up to fundraise for our House by joining our Runners Raising the Roof team. Donations from fundraisers like the Chevron Houston Marathon’s Run for a Reason program allow Ronald McDonald House Houston to continue to provide families with a critically ill child a home away from home while they undergo treatment at a Texas Medical Center facility.
Runners who join our team enjoy a ton of perks including:
- Fundraising prizes
- Race day entitlements, including VIP bathrooms
- Running tech shirt & goodies
- Runner kick-off event
- Private team dinner before race day
- Free entry to our Trafigura Run for the House 10K/5K on December 3rd, 2016
- Training and fundraising tips
- Cheering squad on the course and a family/friend meeting place
For more information. please contact Brooke Haney at email@example.com or at 713-795-3563.
facebook_account Connect with our team on Facebook.