8 AM on Saturday, December 1, 2018 | Sam Houston Park, 1000 Bagby Street
- USATF-certified 10K and 5K run/walk/roll
- Competitive runners, families, and dogs are all welcome
- Family-friendly after party with games, free food trucks, and more
- 100% of proceeds benefit the children and families of RMH Houston…and up to $300,000 will be generously matched by the Trafigura Foundation!
Questions? Contact the Race Director at at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-795-3585.
RACE DAY INFORMATION
- 10K Race begins promptly at 8:00 AM
- 5K kicks off approximately 8:15 AM
- The Mogie After Party around 9:00 AM
- Race Information Sheet
- Cancellation & Weather Policy
- RACE DAY PACKET PICKUP will begin at 6:30 AM and end at 7:30 AM on Saturday, December 1. The Registration and Packet Pickup tent will be located inside Sam Houston Park, near the church. Race Day lines tend to be long so please arrive early. Our volunteers will work as quickly as possible to get runners through the line. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
- Individual Registration: $35
- Individual Day of Event Registration: $40
- Virtual Run Registration: $35
- Kids 7 & under: Free
- Adults 70 & over: Free
- Race Bag – $25,000
- The Mogie After Party Sponsor – $15,000
- Supporting Sponsor – $10,000
- Finish Line Sponsor – $7,500
- Awards Ceremony Sponsor – $5,000
- Registration Sponsor – $3,000
- Food Truck Sponsor – $3,000
- Water Station Sponsor – $1,000
- T-Shirt Sponsor – $500
THANK YOU TO OUR 2017 EVENT PARTNERS
Trafigura is one of the world’s leading international commodity traders. Since 2010, Trafigura and its philanthropic arm, the Trafigura Foundation, have supported the mission of Ronald McDonald House Houston. The Trafigura Foundation supports sustainable development programs in over 30 countries and envisions a world where people reach their full potential through self-sustaining solutions, of which they can gradually take ownership. Ronald McDonald House Houston is grateful for the generosity of Trafigura’s financial support, as well as the time and effort of their employees in supporting our children and families throughout the year. For more information please visit www.trafigura.com.